Photo

Download Games Without Getting Banned ?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 blackxenon8

blackxenon8

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:14 PM

Guys plz am new to the xbox world , and I knw nth about it. Can any 1 tell how to download those games on my xbox without getting banned (I don't have Modified consle) and can any 1 tell me is there any way to unban the consle if it happened ?

Moderated Message:
Always make sure that your topic title is relevant to the content of your question and/or query. Posting topics with a title like 'HELP', 'Problem' etc. is not allowed on this forum. The title of a topic should be clear and briefly explain your topic's idea.

Please refer to the forum rules to get an idea of the general guidelines of this community.

http://xboxpirate.eu/forums/forum/30-forum-rules/

#2 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • LocationEarth
  • Currently Playing:NBA 2K14 on xbox one

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

You NEED a modified console either a flash which means you delete the current stock firmware and inject a custom firmware that allows the capability to play downloaded games , there are ways to make it safER to avoid a ban but there is always a risk you must learn how to reduce that risk, or there's ODDE (xkey) which is in my opinion the safest way as you play the games from an external hard drive so you don't have to burn games to disc, burning a game to disc is where a lot of ppl make mistakes and increase the risk of ban, search the forums or google or you tube in what is involved in flashing a console or installing an xkey , the procedures can be hard for some so understand whats involved.

#3 ROHANTEJS

ROHANTEJS

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

The Only this you have to focus is to be the way you burn the disk.. I strongly recommend you to get a guy who can mod you Xbox 360, DO NOT DO IT ON YOUR OWN. Well, as Chaos82 said... you can prevent from getting banned... but you can surely reduce the risk, I suggest you after modding your console, everyday or every 2 days check
http://xboxpirate.eu/
to get the latest news about the Microsoft's Xbox 360 console's updates.

Moderated Message:
Please remember to code all your links. This includes both internal and external urls. Refer to the forum rules for a detailed explanation of the community's guidelines.

http://xboxpirate.eu/forums/forum/30-forum-rules/

#4 blackxenon8

blackxenon8
  • Topic Starter

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

Do I have to flash the consle to run the games from an external hard drive , or I simply download the game to the hard drive then plug it to xbox and play?

#5 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

Do I have to flash the consle to run the games from an external hard drive , or I simply download the game to the hard drive then plug it to xbox and play?

You need an xkey to play games from an external hard drive , the xkey connects between the consoles disc drive and motherboard , it tricks the console by making it think its playing from a disc which of course your not, so either way you HAVE to mod your console to play downloaded games there is no other way

Edited by Chaos82, 27 February 2013 - 02:18 PM.

#6 Havoc

Havoc
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

Or you can jtag/rgh console To play games off the HD, Rgh is i think easier and more people get it done rather than xkey

#7 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • LocationEarth

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:19 AM

Or you can jtag/rgh console To play games off the HD, Rgh is i think easier and more people get it done rather than xkey

Xkey in my opinion is basic, rgh/jtag can be hard, the hardest part about installing an xkey is pulling the console apart , also xkey can be used online.

#8 Jayden

Jayden
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

Xkey in my opinion is basic, rgh/jtag can be hard, the hardest part about installing an xkey is pulling the console apart , also xkey can be used online.

I agree with Chaos... xkey is better than jtag; personally I think that an xbox without xbox live connectivity sucks.

#9 Tenchi

Tenchi

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

I pay for mod with firmware and not need to worry cause i use dvds not hard drive the problem of hard drives is if the hard drive got damage u lost all games except u hv a 2nd hard driver to make backup. :D

#10 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • LocationEarth

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:23 AM

I pay for mod with firmware and not need to worry cause i use dvds not hard drive the problem of hard drives is if the hard drive got damage u lost all games except u hv a 2nd hard driver to make backup. :D

This is true, maybe the only negative thing , but in saying that you would only use a good hard drive , and I think it's rare for a external to die, although it can happen, luckily I have a back up , but if you were to compare negatives and positives between xkey and flash , well xkey wins in my opinion

#11 MMM1999

MMM1999

Moving On

• LocationBeirut, Lebanon
  • Currently Playing:Assassin's Creed BlackFlag

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

You have to mod your console in order to play these games on this website... and if you use the right media and the right burner and dont play un released game , you wont get banned :P
Best of luck!