Photo
Xbox Live

80151909 Error After Halo 4 Update. Cant Connect Profile.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Teslapick

Teslapick

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

I have flashed lt 3.0 xbox. I've been downloading games, burning, updating and playing them with no problems. Today I did the Dashboard update, which worked fine with other games and game updates. But when I burned and stuffed HALO 4 disc to the xbox and downloaded a 240mb update, I couldn't login anymore. It showed me 80151909 error. I've read, that this error is given, when you can't download your profile. So I've tried deleting it from HDD and downloading again. It didn't work. Tried cleaning the cache and resetting network settings. Nothing worked. Any thoughts?

#2 CS

CS
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:God of War 1

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:12 AM

Is this specific to halo 4 or every game on your console?

#3 mcastrot45

mcastrot45
  • LocationMexico
  • Currently Playing:Castlevania Mirror of Fate / DMC HD Collection / DBZ Kinect

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

Maybe you can try deleting the HALO Update and try again, I have seen that some members get similar errors and with this simple workaround they fix their problem.

#4 Teslapick

Teslapick
  • Topic Starter

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

Yes, it started after I have updated HALO4. I've tried deleting it and It still didn't work.

By the way, when I sign out of my profile, the internet in the console works great. When I login, it shuts down.
I didn't get any messages, telling that my account is banned or anything.

#5 CS

CS
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:God of War 1

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

Have you tried to use a different profile?

#6 Teslapick

Teslapick
  • Topic Starter

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:43 PM

No, but I have found a way to fix it. The error still happens sometimes, but then I just move my profile to usb drive and then back to the HDD, after that it works normally. Strange, huh? Anyone knows, why is this happening?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox Live