• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rupeshvislawath

rupeshvislawath
  • LocationPune, India
  • Currently Playing:Darksiders

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Hello,

I have copied few games to 320GB external Hard Disk using 'Xbox Image Browser'. I made a folder called 'games' and made seperate folders for respective games. When I connect HDD to console, I do not find any external storage device anywhere in FILE MANAGER. Manual Scan also does'nt help.. Plz guide me to play games from external storage as my console has 20GB HDD.

And 1 more question:

How can I change Freestyle's Skin using USB.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!! :) :) :)

#2 SniperFi

SniperFi

GBA`s Wingman

• LocationNorway
  • Currently Playing:Beer Pong

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

Hello,

I have copied few games to 320GB external Hard Disk using 'Xbox Image Browser'. I made a folder called 'games' and made seperate folders for respective games. When I connect HDD to console, I do not find any external storage device anywhere in FILE MANAGER. Manual Scan also does'nt help.. Plz guide me to play games from external storage as my console has 20GB HDD.

You need to make a path to the external HDD before the folder of the games will show up in your "Games" on the dashboard!

And 1 more question:

How can I change Freestyle's Skin using USB.

You need to download them somewhere on the internett, then you when you have downloaded it the file is .xzp.

That file is going to find your FSD folder,  Freestyle Dash --> Skins --> Inside there you put it. (Maybe the skin have a different font, then you need to add the font in the font folder!)

Then you go out of the file manager and go to change skin on the dashboard, then you can change it!

Edited by SniperFi, 07 November 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#3 rupeshvislawath

rupeshvislawath
  • Topic Starter
  • LocationPune, India
  • Currently Playing:Darksiders

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

I cannot find HDD in Path also

Edited by rupeshvislawath, 07 November 2013 - 04:55 PM.

#4 s4ckl

s4ckl

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

I cannot find HDD in Path also

Your HDD format is FAT32?

#5 CS

CS
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:God of War 1

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

Moved -> JTAG/RGH Helpdesk

Please remember that the jtag/rgh tutorials section is for posting tutorials and not for troubleshooting problems regarding a jtaged or rghed console.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: JTAG - RGH Software