Photo
JTAG - RGH Games

Splinter Cell Blacklist "fatal Crash Intercepted"?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 SurvShot

SurvShot

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:47 AM

So I was playing Splinter Cell Blacklist, which is a really fun game, I got to like the 6th or 7th mission of the single player campain and it was loading the new mission when suddenly the game crashed to the Freestyle Dashboard with a "Fatal Crash Intercepted" error at the bottom of the screen. I've got the latest FSD and my kernel is 16203. How to solve this problem? Maybe installing the second DVD may help? If there's any other information to give you to make things clear for a solution please ask because I don't know much about this stuff. Also sorry if my English sucks, it's not my first language, I hope you understand.

#2 albertparker

albertparker

joker all the way

• Locationsouth africa

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

how did you extract your iso's did you use iso2god or xbox back up creator. dont think it has to do with the second disc it would have ask you for the second disc and basicly your rgh console would have picked it up by itself. my friend is past this missions and had no problems so far also with a rgh console

#3 SurvShot

SurvShot
  • Topic Starter

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

how did you extract your iso's did you use iso2god or xbox back up creator. dont think it has to do with the second disc it would have ask you for the second disc and basicly your rgh console would have picked it up by itself. my friend is past this missions and had no problems so far also with a rgh console

Xbox Backup Creator.

The mission where it crashes it's the one where Fisher has to go to Iran, 2 Days and several hours left before "American Freedom". It crashes during the loading after the loadout.

#4 albertparker

albertparker

joker all the way

• Locationsouth africa

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

1.try ripping your iso with iso2god and see if the problem is still the same. 

2. on your fsd is your avatar in color or grey

#5 CS

CS
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:God of War 1

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

Fatal Crashes are mostly related to errors with dashlaunch. Do you have that installed on your console?

#6 SurvShot

SurvShot
  • Topic Starter

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

1.try ripping your iso with iso2god and see if the problem is still the same. 

2. on your fsd is your avatar in color or grey

1. I'll do that later then I'll tell you here if something's changed. :)

2. It's in color.

I'm thinking that maybe the iso was broken after all, since everthing else works in game, so it's really weird. Maybe something in the game's damaged, so I'm gonna try and rip the game again and I'll also try the iso2god thing you said.

Fatal Crashes are mostly related to errors with dashlaunch. Do you have that installed on your console?

I don't know, I didn't mod the console myself. How do I check if I have it? After I've checked it, do I have to remove Dashlaunch or install it?

Edited by SurvShot, 19 August 2013 - 02:35 PM.

#7 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

The best way to check is to see if your console boots into FSD or normal dashboard when you start it. If it boots into freestyle dashboard then you do have dashlaunch running on your console.

#8 SurvShot

SurvShot
  • Topic Starter

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:50 PM

The best way to check is to see if your console boots into FSD or normal dashboard when you start it. If it boots into freestyle dashboard then you do have dashlaunch running on your console.

Oh ok, then I do have it.

#9 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

Try looking for default.xex files on your HDD and open them one by one (other than those of games). One of them must be the .xex file of dashlaunch.

#10 SurvShot

SurvShot
  • Topic Starter

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

Try looking for default.xex files on your HDD and open them one by one (other than those of games). One of them must be the .xex file of dashlaunch.

What do I do with it once I find it?

#11 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:05 PM

Open dashlaunch, press RB twice until you get to the miscellaneous settings, then choose 'unload dashlaunch'. This will temporarily disable dashlaunch until you restart your console, try playing your game now and see if it works.

#12 SurvShot

SurvShot
  • Topic Starter

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:23 PM

Open dashlaunch, press RB twice until you get to the miscellaneous settings, then choose 'unload dashlaunch'. This will temporarily disable dashlaunch until you restart your console, try playing your game now and see if it works.

Oh ok thanks, I was forgetting first to ask one more thing. I have both the discs in GOD format, what to I do with them? I've never used this format, do I put them just like i do with normal games? With the Disc 1 and Disc 2 folders inside my "Games" folder?

#13 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

I have explained the process of setting up this game here

http://xboxpirate.eu/forums/topic/4082-splinter-cell-blacklist-how-to-setup/#entry40609

#14 Mith

Mith

Trinity 250Gb / Dash 16547 RGH, F3 Rev 775

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

If FSD boots at console startup, does it automatically mean that dashlaunch is installed? Cuz I can't seem to find a dashlaunch folder (nor a default.xex that would launch dashlaunch) anywhere on the internal HDD.

#15 durang0

durang0

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

Same problem here my friend.. CS i tried that thing with dashlaunch, the game is crashing still. Any other sollution?

#16 CS

CS
  • Administrators

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

^^

Please post your questions in the support thread. This topic is for the topic starter's questions only.

http://xboxpirate.eu/forums/topic/4054-splinter-cell-blacklist-official-support-thread/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: JTAG - RGH Games