FusionxDGx

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

Does this work with burnmax 0.15 I got it today but I need a power cord

#2 rema

rema

Helping people

• LocationSupport corner

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

That is a new drive and I have been reading about it, people say it will work but the best way is to test it for your self

#3 CS

CS
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:God of War 1

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

Does this work with burnmax 0.15 I got it today but I need a power cord

The payload tool is compatible with all IHAS drives ( specially internal drives). This includes the drive you have mentioned in your post. One of the major advantages of IHAS drives is that they let you tweak imgburn's advanced settings or eeprom utility's settings which can be crucial for proper XGD3 game burning.

#4 FusionxDGx

FusionxDGx
  • Topic Starter

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

The payload tool is compatible with all IHAS drives ( specially internal drives). This includes the drive you have mentioned in your post. One of the major advantages of IHAS drives is that they let you tweak imgburn's advanced settings or eeprom utility's settings which can be crucial for proper XGD3 game burning.

I have a Slimtype DS8A4SH What is in my laptop and it patches fine with burnermax payload
then I burn I click verify It stops at like 50%(when I click verify) and when I unclick verify It burns 100%
and doesn't install to the xbox hdd 100% verify and non verify
that have to do with burning settings or disc drive or disc quality?

Moderated Message:

Do not hijack another user's thread. Your problem is not related to that of the OP so it does not belong in this topic. Create a new topic and post it there.

#5 rema

rema

Helping people

• LocationSupport corner

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

I have a Slimtype DS8A4SH What is in my laptop and it patches fine with burnermax payload
then I burn I click verify It stops at like 50%(when I click verify) and when I unclick verify It burns 100%
and doesn't install to the xbox hdd 100% verify and non verify
that have to do with burning settings or disc drive or disc quality?

Don't steal the topic, please post your own