Burnermax Payload Tool - Drive Compatibility List

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#21 Chaos82

Chaos82
  • LocationEarth
  • Currently Playing:NBA 2K14 on xbox one

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

you could try verbs,but if the drive is strictly not compatible just try and purchase a drive that is compatible,there seems to be a lot now. ;)

Edited by Chaos82, 29 January 2013 - 01:13 AM.

#22 savant

savant

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

Just a quick note to say that the Pioneer DVR-111D is definitely not compatible. I've tried it with Verbatim DL media manufactured in Singapore and the BurnerMAX tool's scan fails each time. I assume it's because the drive is quite old. Time to upgrade to a LiteOn methinks :)

As there's now two confirmations of this burner being incompatible, it may be worth removing this from the master compat list.

#23 stickz

stickz

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Does anyone know where i could buy a compatible drive, so i can use this tool.

#24 Calcum

Calcum

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

@stickz

ebay.com
newegg.com
amazon.com

#25 chakramjohn

chakramjohn

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

Hi guys is the compatible model written as 'TSSTcorp SE-S084B' in the compatibility list actually 'Samsung SE-208AB' because i found it for a cheap price. By the way i had a dell laptop where burner max worked but when i burnt the game it wasnt burning full, i burnt using img burn at the normal settings which i used to truncate burn before. I read some forums and it said even with burner max working you cant burn full games with laptop drives, therefore my question is if i get the compatible external burner such as the Samsung SE-208AB then would it burn the full game or would it have the same issues as the laptop burner. plz reply asap. Thanks.

Edited by chakramjohn, 01 March 2013 - 10:42 AM.

#26 CS

CS
  • Topic Starter
  • Administrators
  • Currently Playing:God of War 1

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

Hi guys is the compatible model written as 'TSSTcorp SE-S084B' in the compatibility list actually 'Samsung SE-208AB' because i found it for a cheap price. By the way i had a dell laptop where burner max worked but when i burnt the game it wasnt burning full, i burnt using img burn at the normal settings which i used to truncate burn before. I read some forums and it said even with burner max working you cant burn full games with laptop drives, therefore my question is if i get the compatible external burner such as the Samsung SE-208AB then would it burn the full game or would it have the same issues as the laptop burner. plz reply asap. Thanks.

I would strongly suggest that you search for an internal or external Liteon drive . Liteon drives are compatible with the tool and imgburn has specific settings for these drives which are crucial for burning XGD3 games.

#27 Coutinho

Coutinho
  • LocationSao Paulo - Brazil
  • Currently Playing:Wolfenstein

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

I would strongly suggest that you search for an internal or external Liteon drive . Liteon drives are compatible with the tool and imgburn has specific settings for these drives which are crucial for burning XGD3 games.

Hi CS, sorry if I posted on the wrong topic, my question is: I have burnt a disc using "ihas 124 b" and verbatim 2,4x, everything worked fine, the game starts normally, but I can not install it, when it reaches 21%, console tells that disc is dirty, what could be wrong?
Thank you.

#28 CS

CS
  • Topic Starter
  • Administrators

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

Hi CS, sorry if I posted on the wrong topic, my question is: I have burnt a disc using "ihas 124 b" and verbatim 2,4x, everything worked fine, the game starts normally, but I can not install it, when it reaches 21%, console tells that disc is dirty, what could be wrong?
Thank you.

Please create a new topic for this in the pc helpdesk section.

#29 imarss

imarss
  • LocationFar East

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

Me too. I cannot use my laptop's DVD drive even if burner max was been enabled. Which is why I bought a new iHas 124-C. This is just a spare one. I already have a 124-B.

#30 daveoski87

daveoski87

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

my drive is slimtype bd e dl4est and just saying not yet!! is this a lite-on drive ? and y not working ?

#31 TravisPlaysGames

TravisPlaysGames

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:28 AM

TS-L632H comfirmed working with BurnerMax payload v.015. (firmware on TS-L632H is dw30)

#32 ISMA33L

ISMA33L

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

Hey CS, i used to have an ihas burner in my laptop but it's broken now. I used my pc, with drive pioneed dvr-219. Burner max was enabled. But the game will not play, the disc is unreadable, any idea why??

#33 CS

CS
  • Topic Starter
  • Administrators

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Hey CS, i used to have an ihas burner in my laptop but it's broken now. I used my pc, with drive pioneed dvr-219. Burner max was enabled. But the game will not play, the disc is unreadable, any idea why??

Please post this is a separate topic.

#34 fertled

fertled

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

I have a TSSTcorpCDDVDW SH-224BB drive but it doesn't work.
It just says:

BurnerMAX not enabled, YET !
Scanning: D:\ [TSSTcorpCDDVDW SH-224BB SB00]

Is there a reason a compatible drive fails? I'm using windows 8 and Verbatims discs (Singapore)

#35 CS

CS
  • Topic Starter
  • Administrators

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

I have a TSSTcorpCDDVDW SH-224BB drive but it doesn't work.
It just says:

Scanning: D:\ [TSSTcorpCDDVDW SH-224BB SB00]

Is there a reason a compatible drive fails? I'm using windows 8 and Verbatims discs (Singapore)

Your drive isn't supported by the program. You cant really do much at the moment other than wait for a newer version of this program which might support your drive.

#36 fertled

fertled

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

Your drive isn't supported by the program. You cant really do much at the moment other than wait for a newer version of this program which might support your drive.

Yeah I realised as much, but It's on the compatible list. (That's why I bought it). I can easily return it but I asked first to see if there are known problems.

#37 CS

CS
  • Topic Starter
  • Administrators

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

Yeah I realised as much, but It's on the compatible list. (That's why I bought it). I can easily return it but I asked first to see if there are known problems.

If you are buying a new drive then get a liteon ihas drive instead as they are fully supported by the program.

#38 DevDeathWing

DevDeathWing

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:25 AM

LiteOn IHAS124-04 DU compatible or not!
Please do reply as i am looking forward to buy it!

#39 Banjax

Banjax
  • LocationRep. of Ireland
  • Currently Playing:Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

thanks for compiling this list CS

#40 JamesYap

JamesYap
  • LocationMedan, Indonesia

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

Hi, I have a HL-DT-ST GWA-4082N dvd drive and it didn't work